- To create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Enhances the employability of the students by conducting specialized soft skills training in aptitude skills, analytical skills, language skills, technical skills etc. and meet the manpower requirements of the industry.
- To organise activities concerning career planning.
- To guide the students in developing skills and in job search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- To identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Act as a bridge between students and employers.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sector and off campus drive.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring.
Do you have more questions?
Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Near Gandhi Circle, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Rajasthan)- 302004
Admission Helpline No.: 9057807070
(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.