Department of Philosophy
Name: Dr. Meenakshi Srivastava
Qualification: M.A(Philosophy), B.Ed. M.Ed. NET, Ph.D. M.A (sociology)
Experience: 18 year
B.A. Pass Course
Philosophy is connected to human lives and it makes human life simpler. Philosophy is important for the holistic development of a student's character. In the three years degree program we teach six papers to the students - 1. Indian Philosophy 2. Western Philosophy 3. Logic 4. Ethics 5. Philosophy of Religion 6. Sankhya Yoga . All the papers are related to Reality, Knowledge, Human conduct, Reasoning and knowledge to make philosophical analysis of religion.All papers help the students to be more focused towards their goal and aim. Philosophy enhances the ability of the students to make decisions and perceive the things as whole. Purpose to study of studying Philosophy is to improve students’ critical thinking, which in turn helps the students to understand life better and to lead a happier and fulfilling life.
- 22.11.2017, Celebration-world philosophy day
- 23.11.17, Extensionlecture-Nature and Development ofEthics By Dr. DeepakSrivastava, HOD, Dept. of Philosophy, BSR Govt. college, Alwar
- 13.1.18, Movie show, Secret superstar
- 16.11.18,Celebration – World philosophyday
- 15.12.18, Extension Lecture- Principle of IndianPhilosophy By Dr. Rajkumar ,Associateprofessor, Dept of Philosophy, Govt. college Karole
- 17.10.19, Extension Lecture -understanding of Life andPhilosophy, Dr. ManishSinsinwar Asst.professor ,Dept. of Philosophy UOR.
- 21.11.19, celebration -World Philosophy Day
- 21.11.19, movie Show – Life of Pia
- 19.11.20,Celebration – World Philosophy Day
- 18.11.21 celebration world philosophy day
- 17.11.22 celebration world philosophy day
- Kamakshi Ratnawat ,B.A pt.3rd, Quiz competition ,2019 , in St. Xavier’s college ,Jaipur, Inka ‘19
|Year||Name of student enrolling into higher education||programme graduated from||Name of institution joined||Name of programme admitted to||National level|
|2016||Anju Nirmal||KMM,Jaipur||Kmm, jaipur||M.A English||NET, 2019|
|2017||Neha sharma||KMM,Jaipur||Rajasthan Unhivesity||M,A Psychology|
|2018||Ranjana Pandy||KMM,Jaipur||Kmm, jaipur||M.A Political Science|
|2018||Nikkita Prajapat||KMM,Jaipur||Kmm, jaipur||M.A Geography|
|2018||Succhita||KMM,Jaipur||S.S Jain subhodh pg college||MJMC|
|2019||unnti senani||KMM,Jaipur||university of Rajasthan||M.A Psychology|
|2019||khushi sharma||KMM,Jaipur||university of Rajasthan||M.A Philosophy|
|2020||kamakshi Ratnawat||KMM,Jaipur||State Bank of India||probationary officer|
|2020||Tavishi Pandey||KMM,Jaipur||university of Rajasthan||M.A Philosophy|
|2020||Tulsi Meena||KMM,Jaipur||Govt.Dungar college Bikaner Rajasthan||B.ed|
Do you have more questions?
Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Near Gandhi Circle, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Rajasthan)- 302004
Admission Helpline No.: 9057807070
(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.