Department of Environmental Science
Name: Dr. Neetu Mahawar
Qualification: MSc. NET Ph.D. PGDCA, P G Certificate Course in Remote Sensing and Microwave remote sensing
Experience: 16 years
Mansagar Lake jaipur, Rajasthan Biodiversity: Issues and Challenges International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) 2017 ISSN 2319-7064
The Compulsory course on Environmental Study at Undergraduate level
- Instilling a basic understanding of the environment and its concerns Increase the awareness about the environmental issues.
- Developing a caring attitude toward the environment.
- to train students to meet the demand for ecological citizenship by laying a solid foundation on the vital links between ecology, society, and the economy
- Inspiring the public to take part in environmental protection and improvement
- Gain a thorough understanding of natural processes that support life.
- Predict the impact of human activity on the environment and the influence on human, life quality.
- Develop critical thinking in order to establish methods (scientific, social, economic, and legal) for environmental protection, biodiversity conservation and long-term development.
- Adopt sustainability a way of life
Name of Activity: Filed visit
Name of Activity: Poster making completion on International Ozone day
Name of Activity: Poster presentation On National Pollution day
Name of Activity: Move show
Name of Activity: Poster Making On National Pollution day
Name of Activity: Poster making completion on International Ozone Day
Name of Activity: Online quiz on national pollution Day
Name of Activity: Slogan writing contest on international Ozone day
Name of Activity: Wet land day celebration to increase awareness on wetlands importance and it’s conservation
Date: 2 Feb 2022
Name of Activity: Plantation drive at goner gram panchyat to combat climate change and to reduce carbon footprint
Date : 30/ 08/22
Name of Activity: Quiz on environmental awareness on occasion of National pollution day
Do you have more questions?
Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Near Gandhi Circle, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (Rajasthan)- 302004
Admission Helpline No.: 9057807070
(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.