Name: Dr. Sarla Sharma
Vice - Principal, Head of Department
Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil., MBA, D.I.M., M.Com, B.Com
Experience: 24 Years
Certificate for Award to the education sector by HLM group of Institutions 18thMay 2019. In international conference on “Emerging Global Trends and Its Implications in Social Economy held in HLM Group of Institutions – Delhi Meerut Road Ghaziabad, UP.
- Business organization in Hindi & English. Ajmera Publication.
- Management – In Hindi & English – Ajmer Publication.
- Organizational – Behaviour – Thakur Publication, Jaipur.
- Entrepreneurship and small business management in Hindi and English Ajmera Publications.
- Indian Management Thought and Business Leaders ISSNVE-978-8182-425 RBD Publications.
Examiner & Paper Setter:
- University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
- Banasthali University, Niwai
- IIS, University, Jaipur
- Subodh Institute of Management, Jaipur
- Khandelwal Management
Name: Dr. Neetu Mathur
Qualification: PhD., M.com
Experience: 30 Years
- Foreign Direct Investement. Professional Panorama, 2016, ISSN: 23496916
- Problems faced by Small Scale Industry in India,
- Economic Administration Review , 2016, ISSN: 2277-5269
- Marketing Management 2019-20 (Revised Edition) , Ajmera Book Company, ISBN: 978-93-8072-209-2.
Name: Dr. Leena Bhatia
Qualification: M.Com, M.Phil, MBA, Ph.D, UGC-NET, RPSC-SET
Experience 13 Years
- Commercial Law978-81-7611-738-8, 2. Company Law and Secretarial Practices 978-81-7611-737-1, 3. Legal Aspects of Indian Business 978-81-7611-739-5, 4. Compensation Management 81-8142-704-5, 5. Functional Management 978-81-7611-512-4.
Name: Dr. Preeti Agarwal
Qualification: Phd., UGC NET,RPSC SLET,MBA.,M.COM
Experience: 12 Years
Award- Smarpan Award 2020,Teaching Excellence Award January,2021
Name: Dr. Akanksha Ganda
Qualification: Phd., UGC NET-Commerce, UGC-NET-Management, Gold Medalist-MBA, M.Com
Experience: 11 Years
- Impetus - Xavier's Interdisciplinary Research Journal, Green Marketing and Sustainable Development, Volume IX, August 2020, ISSN: 2278-0254.
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research, Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Buying Behavior of Women in Jaipur (A Comparative Study Between Online and Offline Buying ), 2020, ISSN: 2277-7881, Sucharitha Publications, Visakhapatnam.
- Proceedings of National Seminar on ‘IPR Management in Biodiversity Conservation: Implications of Access Benefit Sharing, TRIP/CBD and Biodiversity Acts’, Managing Intellectual Property Rights in the Advertising Industry, 2020, ISSN: 978-93-5396-760-4, Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur
- Journal of Commerce,Economics and Computer Science (JCECS), A Study of Online and Offline Shopping with special reference to Women in Rajasthan, 2020, ISSN: 2395-7069, Akrati Advertisers, Jaipur
- GAP iNTERDISCIPLINARITIES Volume II, Issue I, Collaboration between Corporates and Start-Ups: Benefits and Risks Analysis, 2019, ISSN: 2581-5828, Grand Academic Portal Research Journals
- Inspira Journal of Commerce, Management and Computer Science, Future Prospects of E-Commerce in India, 2019, ISSN: 2395-7069, Akrati Advertisers, Jaipur
- Gender Equality: Issues and Challenges in India, The Role of Education System in Removing Gender Inequality, 2020, ISBN: 978-93-8803-1486, Baba Publications, Jaipur
- Aspects of Development Indian Models , An Analysis Of Digital Payments and Its Effect on E-Commerce in India, 2017, ISBN: 978-93-81149-95-9, R.K. Sharma, Gautam Book Company.
- New Dimensions of Tourism in India, Analysis of India as a Tourism Destination, 2016, ISBN: 978-93-83662-22-7, Prateeksha Publications.
Acted as a Resource Person (Trainer) in Faculty Development Programme (FDP) under the aegis of Teaching Learning Centre on “Softwares for Academic Endeavour” held on Jan 05, 2021 at Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur to make the faculty members aware of the new age softwares that can be used to enhance the teaching-learning experience-for both faculty and students- during the online classes.
- Acted as a Resource Person for lectures that included: “How to make a Business Plan” as a part of Centre for Entrepreneurial Development, Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur.
- Acted as a Resource Person for a lecture on “How to Crack UGC-NET Exams” for M.Com students as a part of Commerce Association, Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur.
- Acted as a Resource Person for a session on “Career Options in Commerce” for M.Com and B.Com students as a part of Commerce Association, Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur.
Name: Dr. Tina Singh Bhadouria
Qualification: Ph.D, M.Com, MBA, BBA.
Experience: 7 Years
Name: Ms. Damyanti Sodha
Qualification: MBA, M. Com, Net Qualified, Pursuing PhD, M.A.(English Lit.)
Experience: 12 Years
- “Role of Family and Society in Mother’s Well Being” Book Chapter, In Maternal Mental Wealth, University Book House Private Ltd, Jaipur ISBN: 978-93-90672-88-2
- “Quality of Work life as an innovative tool for Modern Day Business” Book Chapter, in Sustainable Business: Revisiting Management Practices. University Book House Private Ltd, Jaipur ISBN: 978-93-90672-98-1
- “Electronic Teaching and Assessment”, Book Chapter, In Pandemic Management: Learning and Future Directions. University Book House Private Ltd, Jaipur ISBN: 978-93-90672-71-4
- “Impact of Teacher’s Quality of work life of Private Colleges and Universities on Job Commitment”, International Journal of Advance Science and Technology Current Issues, vol 29, No 9s, (2020), pp. 120-130 ISSN: 2005-4238 IJAST (Scopus Listed)
- “Impact of Demographic and Academic level on Academic Stress in Senior Secondary Students”, Test Engineering and Management March-April 2020ISSN: 0193-4120 Page No. 3934-3944, ISSN: 0193-4120 (Scopus Listed)
- Role of social media in Entrepreneurship. Book Chapter. In Entrepreneurship Today- A Case Study Approach: Manakin Press.
- “Teachers’ Quality of Work Life and Job Commitment in Higher Education”, BICON 2019 Sustainable Development goals ISBN: 978-93-83462-96-4, Volume II
- "Gender Differences and Political Deliberations”, Journal of Communication ISSN: 0976-0911 | e-ISSN 2249-8818 Page 465-471. (Scopus Listed)
- "Academic stress in school students and coping strategies”, Inspira-Journal of Commerce, Economics & Computer ScienceISSN: 2395-7069, Volume 04, No. 01, January-March., 2018, pp. 90-96.
- “State Initiatives for Startups in Rajasthan”, GAP Inter discipliners: An International Journal Peer Review Open Access Journal of Inter-disciplinary Studies ISSN: 2581-5828.
- “Banking Sector Reforms In India: An Overview”, Inspira- Journal of Modern Management & Entrepreneurship 221 ISSN: 2231–167X, Impact Factor: 2.0778, Volume 06, No. 04, October, 2016, pp. 221-228
- “Skill Building: The Need of the Hour”, A Professional Panorama International Journal of Applied Management & Technology (ISSN: 2349-6916) Volume 3 Issue 1 Page 102-118.
- “Assessment of factors of quality of work life contributing towards job performance: a survey of employees of Bank of Baroda”, Nature and Society (ISSN: 2394-1340) Volume III No. 1 January-March 2016 Page 119.
- “Socio Cultural Impact of Tourism in Rajasthan” Book Chapter inTOURISM IN INDIA: OPPORTUNITIES and CHALLENGES Prateeksha Publications Jaipur (India) ISBN: 978-93-83662-23-4 pp. 34-41
Name: Dr. Aanchal Puri
Qualification: BBA, MIB (Gold Medalist), M.com.(Gold Medalist), PhD and B.Ed
Experience: 7 years
Received Best Programme Officer NSS State Award in 2016.
Award for excellence and innovation in social sector by Kaav Publications in 2021
Ongoing research project: Analysing COVID appropriate behaviour in Jaipur city in association with UNICEF and BARC
Research project safe Jaipur in collaboration with UNICEF
- E-waste management in India: Challenges and solutions” International Conference: Modern Management Strategies, E-commerce and global economy- In Indian context February 2-3, 2018
- “ Privatisation in Higher Education”
- National Seminar: Excellence in Higher Education: The Road ahead, Sponsored by UGC, September 26-27, 2017.
- “Impact of Demonetisation on Digital Payment System in India”
- National Seminar on Impact of Demonetisation on Business: Perspective and Future Possibilities” February 7, 2017
- National Conference: Indian Business world: Challenges and Opportunities. September 2-3, 2016.
- “ Consumer perception towards Digital advertisements : A case study of Jaipur, Rajasthan”,
- International Conference: Transforming business practices for Innovation, Development and Governance September 1-2, 2016.
Name: Dr. Surabhi Sharma
Qualification: PhD, M. COM., M.H.R.M
Experience: 14 Years
Honored by BHAGWAN PARSHURAM SAMMAN PURUSKAR BY BRAHAMN SAMAJ
- Paper title “Awareness of IPR among Research Scholars in Jaipur City” in NATIONAL Seminar ON “IPR Management in Biodiversity Conservation: Implications of Access Benefit Sharing, Trips/CBD and Biodiversity Acts” on January 17-18 2020. , Organized by Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jaipur, Rajasthan, India in collaboration with Rajasthan State Biodiversity Board AND Department Of Science And Technology (Government Of Rajasthan) IN 978-93-5396- 760- 4.
- paper title “ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT” in UGC Sponsored -National Seminar On RECENT TRENDS, CHALLENGES AND INNOVATIONS IN COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT., on 24th – 25th Feb.2019, organized by faculty of commerce and management studies e, JAI NARAYAN VYAS UNIVERSITY, Jaswant Campus, Jodhpur (Raj.) India.
- Paper title “HIGHER THE GENDER DISCRIMINATION HIGHER WILL BE THE LEVEL OF STRESS” In ICSSR/UGC Sponsored - National Seminar On Transforming India 2030a Roadmap For Sustainable Development Growth , on Feb. 22-23 , 2019, organized by Department Of Economics Faculty Of Arts, Edu. And Social Science, JAI NARAYAN VYAS UNIVERSITY, Jodhpur (Raj.) India.
- paper title “HIGHER EDUCATION REDUCES STRESS?” in INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AND CONFERENCE ON GROWTH OF START UPS ECOSYSTEM AND INNOVATIVE BUSINESS INCUBATION: ROLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS OF INDIA” on 9th Feb. , 2019 Organized by Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jaipur, Rajasthan, India in collaboration with Grand Academic Portal .
- paper title “RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN E- RECRUITMENT AND ATTRITION AMONG EMPLOYEES” in the session recruitment and selection in the digital age of U.G.C. sponsored 2 day International Seminar on “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN DIGITAL AGE(ISHRMDA-2018)” 24th & 25th 2018. Organized by department of H.R.M. Acharya Nagarjun University, Guntur Andhra Pradesh India.
- Paper title “AN ANALYSIS OF STRESS IN BANKING SECTOR” in International Conference on “Modern Management Strategies E-Commerce and Global Economy- in Indian Context” 2-3 Feb. 2018. Organized by INSPIRA Jaipur, Rajasthan, India and L.B.S. P.G. College Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Paper title “STRESS AND COPING STRATEGIES AMONG STUDENTS IN HIGHER EDUCATION” in National Conference, Supported by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) on “RECREATING APPROACHES TO PEDAGOGY FOR QUALITY ENHANCEMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION” 29th& 30th Jan, 2018 Organized by Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- paper title “RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JOB STRESS AND AGGRESSION AMONG DOCTORS.” in 12th INDIA-JAPAN International Conference (BICON-2017) on “Work Stress and Health Leading Innovations and Strategies towards Stress Management” day 1:- 11 OCT. 2017 Organized by Biyani Girls College Department Of Commerce & Management And Informational Technology, Jaipur, India., Japan Advanced Institute Of Science And Technology(JAIST) , Saitoma University, Kyushu University, Faculty Of System Science And Technology Akita Prefectural University.
- paper title “TOURISTS’ SATISFACTION IN JAIPUR CITY – AN ANALYTICAL STUDY.” in U.G.C. sponsored 2 day National Seminar on “Challenges and Opportunities of Indian Tourism” 21st& 22ndsep. 2017 Organized by Government Degree College Srisailam Project, Kurnool (Dt.) Andhra Pradesh India.
- Paper title “ROLE OF MEDIA IN THE PROMOTION OF TOURISM INDUSTRY IN INDIA.” in International Multidisciplinary Conference on “LANGUAGE, CULTURE &TOURISM: ISSUES AND PROSPECTS” 8-9 sept. 2017organized by S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai, L.B.S. P.G. College Jaipur, Rajasthan, Udayana University Bali (Indonesia), Tourism and Historical Academy of Rajasthan, International Institute for Media and Films.
- paper title “FACTORS CAUSING STRESS AMONG FEMALE DOCTORS (A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN SELECTED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR HOSPITALS)”in National Conference on “Recent Trends and Innovations in Science , Technology & Management” 24th march 2017.organized by Compucom institute of technology and management , Jaipur.
- paper title “Sexual Harassment Act & Its Awareness at Workplace: An analysis” in National seminar on “Legal Environment of Business in Changing Scenario” 3rd -4th March 2017, jointly organized by university five year law college and department of business administration U.O.R., Jaipur .
- paper title “An analytical study of customer’s attitude towards the Re-launch of Maggie noodles in Jaipur city” in National seminar on “lead toxicity: issues, significance & challenges” on 28th January 2017 under the aegis of Indian Society Of Lead Awareness And Research And National Referral Centre For Lead Projects In India(Western Region), Aims, Jodhpur in Collaboration With Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Paper title “Challenges Faced by Indian Youth in Developing India through Start-Ups” in National seminar on “India’s Indigenous Development Models: Perspectives and Future Possibilities” On 24-25th January 2017.sponsored by NABARD, organized by Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur.
Invited as a resource person:
- 'Interpersonal skills and Transactional skills for Teachers’ on 19 Oct 2020 in the 2nd Faculty Induction Programme (30 September - 3 November, 2020) organized by the UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (MP).
- 'Interpersonal skills and Transactional skills for Teachers’ on 15 sept 2020 in the 2nd Faculty Induction Programme (30 august – 22 September, 2020) organized by the UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (MP).
- 3rd October 2018 workshop on employability grooming in Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Acted as judge in the competition of “solve the business case” IILM academy of higher learning Jaipur campus.
RECEIVED BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD and Presented a paper title “STRONGER THE ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE HIGHER WILL BE THE LEVEL OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE” in 3rd International Seminar on Innovations and Emerging Trends in Global Economy: Opportunities and Challenges and Advanced Research & Technological Issues in Management, Commerce, Economics Education, Gender Studies & Information Technology organized by Inspira Research Association (IRA) Jaipur (Raj.) and Kanoria P.G. Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jaipur, Rajasthan India on august 16, 17, 2019.