Centre for Career Guidance, Training and Placement
Centre for Career Guidance, Training and Placement
- To identify the innate skills of the students and match them with recent trends.
- To bridge the gap between the students and opportunities in the world around.
- To facilitate the exploration, clarification and implementation of students academic, personal and career goals.
Dr. Akanksha Ganda
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9649533330
Ms. Nisha Saini
Mail : email@example.com
Contact : 8559948912
Ms. Ankita Gupta
Ms. Damyanti Sodha
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9462659070
Dr. Bharti Godhwani
Dr. Sarla Sharma
Dr. Saroj Revnakar
Dr. Shuchi Chowdhary
Ms. Divya Sharma
- A Career fair hosted in collaboration with sub-regional employment exchange of Rajasthan Government on 14th December, 2017 in college campus. Approximately 60 companies from private as well as government sectors visited for the recruitment in the fair exclusively to empower women. Approximately 1000 students registered themselves and benefitted immensely in the fair.
- India’s largest employability test AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) was conducted under the centre, on 20th January, 2017 in which 41 students appeared. The purpose of this test was to generate employability aptitude awareness amongst the students.
- In the last five years, the centre organised workshops every year. In the academic session 2016-17, a three-week workshop on employability skills enhancement, in the session 2017–18, a 15-day workshop on professional grooming, in the session 2018–19, a 15-day workshop on employability grooming, in the session 2019–20, a 15-day workshop on professional development, and in the session 2020–21, a five-day virtual workshop on “Career Development Skills and Future Opportunities” was organised. In these workshops training on cracking various types of interviews, aptitude tests, mock interviews, GDs, resume writing, business etiquettes, and technology management were provided by professional trainers to increase their chances of campus selection.
- In the last five years, some of the best and global companies like Teleperformance, DIBS, Great Champ Tech Pvt. Ltd., Zucol Group of companies, Thrillophilia, and Genpact conducted campus placement drives in our college and selected 71 students in the session 2016-17, 45 students in the session 2017-18, 54 students in the session 2018-19, 84 students in the session 2019-20, and 8 students in the session 2020-21 for various job profiles.
- In the last five years, Centre organized various interactive sessions and seminars on the topic like Grooming and Etiquette, Visualization the Goal IAS/ RAS, Market is Dynamic – How to become employable, Career / Industry Awareness, Career Option After Graduation, Resume Making, Making a Career Choice in New Age Environment : Challenges & Opportunities and Study in Abroad.
- In the academic session 2019-20, the college is registered on the portal of Internshala (an AICTE Collaborative Partner), a technology firm that helps students with internship and employability. Approximately 150 students from various streams benefited from internships, out of which 49 students got jobs in the companies such as Data Flair Web Services, Socio Labs, Youth Empowerment Foundation, Webfineex, Cognus Technology, Shine Projects and others.
Centre for Career Guidance, Training and Placement works as a strong connection between the corporate world and academia. The placement centre has consistently made an effort to identify each applicant’s potential and has continuously worked to design activities that enhance skills and nurture talent.
- During the session 2022–23, companies such as CBI Solutions, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Felicity, Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited, Trimates Technologies Pvt. Ltd., etc. held campus recruitment drives at our college and selected more than 30 students for various job positions. In the series of the same, a placement drive with DEUTSCHE BANK was held on November 25, 2022, in which students showcased their skills in all four rounds of the interview, and finally, three candidates were offered employment in the company out of the 36 who applied. The annual salary offered to them is 4.8 lacs.
Name of Company
No. of Registered Students
No. of selected students
Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited and A3 logics
CBI Solutions and Sunfront Energy
Jaipuria Institute of Management
Trimates Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited (II Drive)
- During the session 2022–2023, around 290 students from different courses received internships through the portal of internshala, which is a technology company that provides internships and online trainings to improve the skills and employability of students. Apart from this, more than 50 students have got internship from different companies in their respective subjects.
- Various Career counseling session were also organized by Centre which are as follows-
Name of the Career counseling session
|Date||No. of students attended||Name of the agencies/consultants involved|
|1.||10 days’ workshop on Employability skill Development||21- 30th September 2022||55||Mahindra Pride Classroom in collaboration with Naandi Foundation|
|2.||Interactive Session on “ Future Prospects and Right Career Options After Graduation”||9 November 2022||68||CA Nikhil Nainani, Corporate Trainer, PIBM, pune|
|3.||Pre Placement Talk||24 November 2022||36||Deutsche Bank|
|4.||10 days’ workshop on Employability Enhancement ( online)||21st – 30th December 2022||98||Mahindra Pride Classroom in collaboration with Naandi Foundation|
|5.||Interactive session on “ a journey of Building Self and Building the Nation “||10th February 2023||38||Piramal Foundation|
- The Centre began the academic year 2021-22 with a focus on dynamic employability by signing a two-year MOU with Global Talent Track Foundation, Pune (under CSR activity Barcley, London, UK) that provided considerable development and opportunity for students. As a consequence of joint collaboration, three skill training programmes were organized throughout the year. A total of 216 students registered for the sessions, and approximately 129 students were selected for different job profiles through these training sessions.
|Name of Training Session||Date||Number of students Attended|
||16th – 22nd July 2021||135|
||23th-31th August 2021||106|
||22nd -29th December 2021||106|
- Companies such as the Zucol Group of Companies, Teleperformance, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited, Brickred Infinite Systems, Great Champ Technology Limited, Rajasthan Environment and Energy conservation Center, WFA Consultants and Felicity held campus recruitment drives at our college, selected 35 students for various job positions.
|S.No.||Name of the Company||Date||No. of Registered students||No. of Selected students|
|1.||Zucol Group of Companies||17/09/2021||66||08|
|2.||Jaipuria Institute of Management||16/11/2021||25||02|
|3.||Great Champ Technology LTD. ( Nerdy Turtlez Jaipur)||03/12/2021||57||15|
|4.||GETRAISE Pvt. Ltd. , Jaipur||21/02/2022||32||01|
|5.||Great Champ Technology LTD.||28/02/2022||25||01|
|6.||HDB Financial Services||March 2022||34||02|
|Total – 35|
- Various Career counseling session were also organized by Centre which are as follows –
|S.No.||Name of the session (virtual mode)||Date||No. of students attended||Name of the agencies/consultants involved|
|1.||Interactive Session with NIIT-IFBI for the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking ( PGDSRB)||6/10/2021||90||Mr. Devendra Singh, Academic and Placement Head , NIIT, Jaipur|
|2.||Interactive Session on Employability Skills||26/10/2021||94||CA Nikhil Nainani, Corporate Trainer, PINB|
|3.||Pre Placement Virtual Talk||20/11/2021||42||B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology|
|4.||Webinar- How to Crack” Civil Services Examination”||13/12/2021||90||Mrs. Manisha Bhardwaj , Faculty cum Mentorship, Chanakya IAS Academy|
|5.||Webinar – Imarticus Learning , Role of Banking in indian Economy||14/12/2021||60||Mr. Ankit Sharma, Sales Head Rajasthan, Imarticus Learning|
|6.||Webinar on Govt. Sector Exams||17/12/2021||174||Mr. Ravi Agrawal , Director and Founder of SSB Institute|
|7.||Webinar on Abroad Education- Scope and Opportunity||21/12/2021||95||Mr. Aditya Kumar, Head, Abroad Education, Italy and Ms. Sweta Sharma, Senior Counselor, UK, from Meridean Overseas (Education Consultants)|
|8.||Webinar on Career Opportunities in Healthcare Industry||22/01/2022||104||Mr. Abhinav Samant, Shalby Academy|