Centre for Career Guidance, Training, and Placement
Centre for Career Guidance, Training, and Placement
- To identify the innate skills of the students and match them with recent trends.
- To bridge the gap between the students and opportunities in the world around.
- To facilitate the exploration, clarification and implementation of students academic, personal and career goals.
Dr. Ranjana Agrawal
Contact : 9829134111
Dr. Akanksha Ganda
Contact : 9649533330
Ms. Damyanti Sodha
Mail : email@example.com
Contact : 9462659070
Dr. Kamakshi Tomar
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9887788098
Dr. Mrinali Kankar
Mail : email@example.com
Contact : 9610100106
Ms. Neelam Sunda
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9672484757
Ms. Nisha Saini
Mail : email@example.com
Contact : 8559948912
Ms. Vijaylaxmi Gupta
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 7790866790
(Student Representative) (BBA part-III)
Contact : 9413789941
- A Career fair hosted in collaboration with sub-regional employment exchange of Rajasthan Government on 14th December, 2017 in college campus. Approximately 60 companies from private as well as government sectors visited for the recruitment in the fair exclusively to empower women. Approximately 1000 students registered themselves and benefitted immensely in the fair.
- India’s largest employability test AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) was conducted under the centre, on 20th January, 2017 in which 41 students appeared. The purpose of this test was to generate employability aptitude awareness amongst the students.
- In the last five years, the centre organised workshops every year. In the academic session 2016-17, a three-week workshop on employability skills enhancement, in the session 2017–18, a 15-day workshop on professional grooming, in the session 2018–19, a 15-day workshop on employability grooming, in the session 2019–20, a 15-day workshop on professional development, and in the session 2020–21, a five-day virtual workshop on “Career Development Skills and Future Opportunities” was organised. In these workshops training on cracking various types of interviews, aptitude tests, mock interviews, GDs, resume writing, business etiquettes, and technology management were provided by professional trainers to increase their chances of campus selection.
- In the last five years, some of the best and global companies like Teleperformance, DIBS, Great Champ Tech Pvt. Ltd., Zucol Group of companies, Thrillophilia, and Genpact conducted campus placement drives in our college and selected 71 students in the session 2016-17, 45 students in the session 2017-18, 54 students in the session 2018-19, 84 students in the session 2019-20, and 8 students in the session 2020-21 for various job profiles.
- In the last five years, Centre organized various interactive sessions and seminars on the topic like Grooming and Etiquette, Visualization the Goal IAS/ RAS, Market is Dynamic – How to become employable, Career / Industry Awareness, Career Option After Graduation, Resume Making, Making a Career Choice in New Age Environment : Challenges & Opportunities and Study in Abroad.
- In the academic session 2019-20, the college is registered on the portal of Internshala (an AICTE Collaborative Partner), a technology firm that helps students with internship and employability. Approximately 150 students from various streams benefited from internships, out of which 49 students got jobs in the companies such as Data Flair Web Services, Socio Labs, Youth Empowerment Foundation, Webfineex, Cognus Technology, Shine Projects and others.
- The Centre began the academic year 2021-22 with a focus on dynamic employability by signing a two-year MOU with Global Talent Track Foundation, Pune (under CSR activity Barcley, London, UK) that provided considerable development and opportunity for students. As a consequence of joint collaboration, three skill training programmes were organized throughout the year. A total of 216 students registered for the sessions, and approximately 129 students were selected for different job profiles through these training sessions.
|Name of Training Session||Date||Number of students Attended|
||16th – 22nd July 2021||135|
||23th-31th August 2021||106|
||22nd -29th December 2021||106|
- Companies such as the Zucol Group of Companies, Teleperformance, Hyrefox Consultants Private Limited, Brickred Infinite Systems, Great Champ Technology Limited, Rajasthan Environment and Energy conservation Center and WFA Consultants held campus recruitment drives at our college, selected 29 students for various job positions.
- Various Career counseling session were also organized by Centre which are as follows-
|S.No.||Name of the session (virtual mode)||Date||No. of students attended||Name of the agencies/consultants involved|
|1.||Interactive Session with NIIT-IFBI for the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking ( PGDSRB)||6/10/2021||90||Mr. Devendra Singh, Academic and Placement Head , NIIT, Jaipur|
|2.||Interactive Session on Employability Skills||26/10/2021||94||CA Nikhil Nainani, Corporate Trainer, PINB|
|3.||Pre Placement Virtual Talk||20/11/2021||42||B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology|
|4.||Webinar- How to Crack” Civil Services Examination”||13/12/2021||90||Mrs. Manisha Bhardwaj , Faculty cum Mentorship, Chanakya IAS Academy|
|5.||Webinar – Imarticus Learning , Role of Banking in indian Economy||14/12/2021||60||Mr. Ankit Sharma, Sales Head Rajasthan, Imarticus Learning|
|6.||Webinar on Govt. Sector Exams||17/12/2021||174||Mr. Ravi Agrawal , Director and Founder of SSB Institute|
|7.||Webinar on Abroad Education- Scope and Opportunity||21/12/2021||95||Mr. Aditya Kumar, Head, Abroad Education, Italy and Ms. Sweta Sharma, Senior Counselor, UK, from Meridean Overseas (Education Consultants)|
|8.||Webinar on Career Opportunities in Healthcare Industry||22/01/2022||104||Mr. Abhinav Samant, Shalby Academy|