Vision: Transferring every student’s dream into reality
Mission: To empower students to meet industry challenges.
Motto: “We create the Best Human Capital”
Career is a journey of serious considerations, thoughtful plannings and rightful judgements.
The Career and Placement Cell of the college is one decade old now. It provides several avenues for the students to polish their skills which are a pre-requisite for a rewarding career. The cell has been working towards inviting companies for visit and recruitments as will provide trainings and Skill Development Programmes.
The initiative ranges from BPO sector to defence services including women oriented job sectors.
various companies who visit the college regularly are Genpact, Infosys, NIIT, IILM, HDFC, Hindustan Coca-Cola Bevereges Pvt. Ltd., Wipro, TCS, AIDA, Arch Academy, AMCAT, Taxilla Business School, Kingfishers, UTV Bindass, Endeavour, ICICI, Times Pro, HBC News, ETV, ACE Consultancy, Symbiosis, Deutsche Bank, Reliance, UTH Health Care, PICASSO, Event World, Master Mind, Crazy Media Labs and many more on the list.
There are training sessions and skill development modules run by these visitors who then select and shortlist the students and they are further recruited in the companies other than this few companies like TCS, Infosys and Genpact and Deutsche Bank approach the college for direct recruitments.
On the whole the cell has been serving since last ten years and has provided to best and ample opportunities to students in terms of goal setting, skill development and career building.
1. To create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
2. Enhances the employability of the students by conducting specialized soft skills training in aptitude skills, analytical skills, language skills, technical skills etc. and meet the manpower requirements of the industry.
3. To organise activities concerning career planning.
4. To guide the students in developing skills and in job search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
5. To identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
6. Act as a bridge between students and employers.
7. Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sector and off campus drive.
8. Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
9. To assist employers to achieve their hiring.