Kanoria College offers a dream career to young aspirants for unleashing the fashion designer in them in collaboration with iECEN, Milan, Italy. The course involves building an understanding of the process of cloth and garment design, skills in pattern making, garment construction and fashion design process.
- ✔ The learner will learn the basics of clothing manufacturing.
- ✔ Ability to design womenswear and children wear
- ✔ Will be trained on setting up their own design studio or establishing a brand
- ✔ At the end of the course learner can create and develop an extensive portfolio containing their fashion design work and ideas.
- ✔ Learner can also look for career in various fields such as:
- › Fashion Designer
- › Entrepreneur
- › Stylist
Eligibility for both the courses: 10+2 (Any Faculty)
The course involves basic skills in Pattern Making (kids bodice block), garment construction – samples and one garment surface ornamentation – embroidery (different).
Textiles – fiber and fabric identification, tie and dye, sketching, basics of fashion design process.
Advanced techniques to textiles surface ornamentation, female bodies block and garment construction projects and assignments.